Saturday 4 May 2019

The Russian by Renee Rose

The Russian - 3 Stars

Synopsis

MY PRISONER. MY OBSESSION. MY SUNSHINE. I can't stay away from her. I don't care if I get whacked by the mob. Or fired from the FBI.
There's no way I'm letting her get hurt. Hell, if any of them touch her, I'll blow my cover in a second. She's my solnishko. Her brother's a scumbag. He owes the don money.
The don sends me to collect my pound of flesh, but I want more than a pound.


Review

Over the top Alpha male and insta-love. But I don't mind it was a quick and fun sexy time read.

O.W.L.s Update - This completed my Reducto OWL.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Undead Girl Gang by Lily Anderson

Undead Girl Gang - 4.25 Stars Synopsis Mila Flores and her best friend Riley have always been inseparable. There's not much exc...