Saturday 4 May 2019

Tamed By The Highlander (Kilts & Kisses #1) by Madison Faye

Tamed By The Highlander (Kilts & Kisses #1) - 4 Stars

Synopsis

The first rule when you’re arranged to marry a gorgeous, dominant Highland lord?
Don’t, under any circumstances, no matter how sinfully tempting he is, fall in love.
...Oops.

If I had it my way, I’d never get married. But then, it’s not up to me at all. Because the gruff, muscled, gorgeous and powerful Highlander Lord Hamish Ballentyne has decided to claim me as his bride.

I’m determined to resist him. He may be beautiful, and dangerously brooding, and carrying around the shadows of the wars he’s fought in. But I will not be some lord’s property, and I refuse to be “his”.


All the trope clichés. Lots of plaid. Wildly historically inaccurate. More alpha than you can shake a thistle at. Warning: not responsible for lost or ripped bodices. Reader beware.


Review


As with all these books by this author this was sexy time fun with, wild clichés and lots of fun. Highly recommend if looking for a fun sexy time novel, that does not take itself to seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undead Girl Gang by Lily Anderson

Undead Girl Gang - 4.25 Stars Synopsis Mila Flores and her best friend Riley have always been inseparable. There's not much exc...