Saturday 4 May 2019

O.W.L.s Update- How did I do? (Late update)

O.W.L.s Update- How did I do?


  1. Ancient Runes - A Retelling - Completed with Pride by Ibi Zoboi
  2. Arithmancy - Works Written by Two or More Authors - Obsidio by Ami Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
  3. Astronomy - "Star" in the Title - Star Wars - Return of the Padawan by Jeffery Brown
  4. Care of Magical Creatures - A book with a Land Animal on the Cover - The Clockwork Scarab by Colleen Gleason
  5. Charms - To Read an Adult Book - Wrong to Need you by Alisha Rai
  6. Defence Against the Dark Arts: Reducto - Read a book with "R" word in the title - The Russian by Renee Rose
  7. Divination - Set in the Future - Spellslinger by Sebastien De Castell
  8. Herbology - Plant on the Cover - I Love New York by Lindsey Kelk
  9. History of Magic - Published a least over 10 Years Ago - Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
  10. Muggle Studies - To Read a Contemporary - Losing the Field by Abbi Glines
  11. Potions - Next Ingredient - Read a Sequel - Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll
  12. Transfiguration - Read a Red book or Book with Sprayed Edges - Simon vs the Homo-sapiens Agenda by Becki Albertali & Mary Poppin by P.L. Travers (Yes I read two books could not choose, so decided on both 😉)
So I there we are, I am so proud of myself, I completed all 12 of the O.W.L's (Not really surprised, I am one of the wise Ravenclaw's after all 😉. Now onto the N.E.W.T's and on my way to my Hogwarts Liberian Career.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Undead Girl Gang by Lily Anderson

Undead Girl Gang - 4.25 Stars Synopsis Mila Flores and her best friend Riley have always been inseparable. There's not much exc...