Sunday 5 May 2019

Stolen By The Scottish Rogue (Kilts & Kisses #2) by Madison Faye

Stolen By The Scottish Rogue (Kilts & Kisses #2) - 4 Stars

Synopsis

Honestly, it’s just common sense: don’t ever, for any reason, fall in love with a pirate.
No matter how tempting or toe-curlingly gorgeous he is.
And especially not when he steals you from your own wedding…
 

One minute, I’m being married off to a horrible, cruel man to sweeten a family business arrangement. And the next? My wedding yacht is being stolen, with me on it, by the powerful, roguish Highlander, Lord Malcolm McAuley. Former pirate. Ex-soldier. Full-time scoundrel. He also happens to be toe-curlingly gorgeous, sinfully tempting, and utterly irresistible. I should want nothing to do with the crude, filthy-talking alpha who’s stolen me from my own damn wedding. But the more I tell myself no, the more I want to tell him yes—to anything he wants… Anything. Losing myself in those piercing blue eyes and wickedly perfect lips is dangerous. Giving in to his filthy words and pulse-quickening touch is a sin. He tells me I’m his, and the most sinful thing of all? …I’m pretty sure he’s right. 

Get tempted by tartan and jump right into filthy little fist-full of trope clichés. Hot, over-the-top, alpha af, and WILDLY historically inaccurate. Try not to get hung up on the historical details. Trust me, I didn’t ;). Warning: not responsible for lost or ripped bodices. Reader beware.


Review

This was just a sexy fun as the last one. A strong Alpha pirate and a fisty female its a firm yes, please from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undead Girl Gang by Lily Anderson

Undead Girl Gang - 4.25 Stars Synopsis Mila Flores and her best friend Riley have always been inseparable. There's not much exc...