Friday 19 April 2019

Star Wars: Jedi Academy, Return of the Padawan (Jedi Academy #2) by Jeffrey Brown

Star Wars: Jedi Academy, Return of the Padawan - 4 Stars

Synopsis

I thought my second year at Jedi Academy would be a breeze, and it was...at first. I built an awesome robot, took a field trip to an ice planet, and avoided Gammy's alien cooking. But then things got all mixed-up!

Star pilot training was way harder than I expected, my best friends started ignoring me, and the class bullies are trying to lead me to the dark side--which actually looks fun. Just when I thought I had middle school all figured out...


Review

Not as good as book one, but this was still so much fun. I adore these series. I love that the author has put in moral lessons within this enjoyable graphic novel series.

O.W.L.s Update - This completed my Astronomy OWL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undead Girl Gang by Lily Anderson

Undead Girl Gang - 4.25 Stars Synopsis Mila Flores and her best friend Riley have always been inseparable. There's not much exc...