Saturday 30 March 2019

O.W.L.s Magical Readathon - Hogwarts Librarian Career Path (TBR) - April 2019

O.W.L.s Magical Readathon - Hogwarts Librarian Career Path (TBR) - April 2019

G over at BookRoast is hosting round 2 of the O.W.L.s Magical Readathon. This time she has come up with a career path for us to choose to follow. This is an excellent idea and I am living for it. I am was stuck between being a Professor or a Librarian but the thought of being a Hogwarts Librarian won out this time around. I love that the readathon is a whole month and had some much fun putting together my TBR. I am an over achiever so this time I am hoping to complete all twelve OWLS but we will see how I get on. I reach my career goals I need the following subjects - Ancient Runes, Arithmancy, Defence Against the Dark Arts, History of Magic and Transfiguration. 

My April TBR
  • History of Magic - Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
  • Muggle Studies - Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan
  • Transfiguration - Simon vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becki Albertalli
  • Potions - The School for Good & Evil - Quests For Glory by Soman Chainani
  • Ancient Runes - Princess and the Fangirl by Ashley Poston
  • Astronomy - Star Wars - Return of the Padawan by Jeffery Brown
  • Care of Magical Creatures - The Clockwork Scarab
  • Herbology -  A Curse So Dark & Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer
  • Charms - Wrong to Need You by Alisa Rai
  • Divination - Obsidio by Ami Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
  • Defence Against the Dark Arts - Red Rising by Pierce Brown
  • Arithmancy - Dating You / Hating You by Christina Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undead Girl Gang by Lily Anderson

Undead Girl Gang - 4.25 Stars Synopsis Mila Flores and her best friend Riley have always been inseparable. There's not much exc...