Sunday 3 February 2019

I Hate Fairyland, Vol. 4: Sadly Never After (I Hate Fairyland #4) by Skottie Young

I Hate Fairyland, Vol. 4: Sadly Never After - 5 Stars

Synopsis

What started as a normal, everyday, child-sucked-into-a-magical-land-to-fulfill-an-inane-quest has changed Fairyland forever. In the continuation of SKOTTIE YOUNG'S saccharine fantasy-satire, Gertrude hands over the spotlight to Larry, Duncan Dragon, and some of Fairyland's other supporting cast, misfits, and forgotten threats.

Collects issues 16 through 20.


Review

Fluff my life, I cannot believe this series of graphic novels are over. I have loved each and every volume of this amazing series. I will miss Gert, Larry and the gang. This was a bittersweet goodbye to a series that has made smile from ear to ear from start to very end. Will defiantly pick up Skottie Young's next series.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Undead Girl Gang by Lily Anderson

Undead Girl Gang - 4.25 Stars Synopsis Mila Flores and her best friend Riley have always been inseparable. There's not much exc...