Saturday 19 January 2019

2019 Cassandra Clare Reading Goals

Reading Cassandra (Cassie) Clare's books for the 1st time 

This is my 1st time reading Cassandra Clare's books. I've owned them for years but never picked them up. Now I have started and enjoying my journey so far. So far I have completed City of Bones & City of Ashes. As I am a Cassie Clare book novice, I did some research and everyone has suggested that I read the books in publication order. So that's what I am planning on doing. Below is a picture that I got from Google Images. Wish me luck here I continue on with my journey reading these books in 2019.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Undead Girl Gang by Lily Anderson

Undead Girl Gang - 4.25 Stars Synopsis Mila Flores and her best friend Riley have always been inseparable. There's not much exc...