Sunday 11 November 2018

Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls #1) by Maggie Stiefvater

Shiver - 2.5 Stars

Synopsis

The #1 bestselling SHIVER, LINGER, and FOREVER trilogy rejacketed for a new generation of fans. This chilling love story will have you hooked from the very first page. When a local boy is killed by wolves, Grace's small town becomes a place of fear. But Grace is fascinated by the pack, and finds herself drawn to a yellow-eyed wolf. There's something about him - something almost human. Then Grace meets a yellow-eyed boy whose familiarity takes her breath away...

Review

I tried to give this a go. But I don’t know why, but I struggled to get into this. I loved the authors Raven Boys series, but this was not for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undead Girl Gang by Lily Anderson

Undead Girl Gang - 4.25 Stars Synopsis Mila Flores and her best friend Riley have always been inseparable. There's not much exc...