Friday 20 April 2018

Cracked Kingdom (The Royals #5) by Erin Watt

Cracked Kingdom (The Royals #5) - 4 Stars

Synopsis

These Royals will ruin you.

Ever since Hartley Wright met Easton Royal, her life hasn’t been the same. There are enemies behind every corner and dangers beyond each door. When tragedy strikes and steals her memories, she can’t trust anyone, not even the blue-eyed boy who promises her that everything will be all right.

Because while Hartley’s memory is full of gaps, her instincts tell her Easton is dangerous. She doesn’t know if he’s the snake in the garden or her chance at salvation. The chaos he brings wherever he goes is too much to handle, the intense feelings he evokes are too confusing to unravel.

Easton wants her to remember. Hartley thinks it’s better to forget.

She might be right.

Tragedy. Treachery. Trust. Hartley has to face the facts—in this world, you can’t escape the Royals.

Either you live by their rules or you die by them.

Review

I know this book has got mixed reviews. But I have to say that I enjoyed this book. I am trash for the entire series and cannot wait to read more by this author duo. I loved the story of Hartley and Easton. I had a soft spot for Easton in the original trilogy and I liked seeing him grow as a person. I also glad that at the end this cleared up some of things. I won't say anymore that would be spoilers and wrong of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undead Girl Gang by Lily Anderson

Undead Girl Gang - 4.25 Stars Synopsis Mila Flores and her best friend Riley have always been inseparable. There's not much exc...