Sunday 15 October 2017

Stolen by the Desert King by Clare Connelly

Stolen by the Desert King - 5 Stars

Synopsis

Married to the wrong Sheikh…

Kylie Mathison is an innocent virgin, betrothed to a powerful man she’s never met. But the man who seduces her into his bed isn’t the man she’s meant to marry… a truth Kylie doesn’t discover until it’s too late.

Powerful Sultan Khalfia Al Asouri will stop at nothing to gain revenge on his sworn enemies, and marriage to Kylie is the perfect weapon. She’s his stolen virgin bride of convenience, but there’s nothing convenient about the way he finds himself wanting her again, and again, and again.

In the ancient kingdom of Argenon, a royal romance full of seduction, betrayal and hidden motives that will set your soul on fire. 


Review

I have always been a sucker for a good desert romance with a brooding ruler and an innocent virgin. This took was read in one sitting and I loved the story. I was a little worried about the synopsis of the book. I am not keen in lying men out for revenge by using others, even with good intentions. But this book was none of that for me, when you learnt of of heroes true character you can forgive his initial reasons. This book held darker undertones due this, but I enjoyed it. Like I said before give me a good desert romance and I am happy. Looking forward to the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undead Girl Gang by Lily Anderson

Undead Girl Gang - 4.25 Stars Synopsis Mila Flores and her best friend Riley have always been inseparable. There's not much exc...